Mason Industrial Desktop 3D Printer
The Mason 3D Printer, designed by production 3D Printing Company Slant 3D, is an industrial desktop 3D Printer. Designed for 3D printing functional industrial parts, such as tools, jigs, and gears, rollers and brackets.
The Mason is also the machine that every part on Part Mason is designed to be printed with. Meaning that if you have a Mason, every part downloaded from Part Mason, including Gcode files, can immediately be printed on the Mason.
The Mason itself is also 3D Printed using other Mason 3D Printers, so each part on the machine is an example of creating functional end-use part with 3D Printing on the Mason.
- Build Volume: 220mm x 220mm x 250 mm
- Print Resolution: 0.05mm-0.3mm
- Horizontal Tolerances: 0.01-0.2mm depending on software and materials.
- PTFE and Metal Hotend included
- Glass Build Platform
- Partially Enclosed
- Max Bed Temp: 120C
- Max Hotend Temp: 240 PTFE, 300C Metal
- Direct Drive Extruder
- Part Cooling Fan
- Filament Runout Sensor
- Materials: PLA, Ingeo 870, Pro PLA, ABS, Nylon, PETG, ASA, Conductive PLA, TPU, Ninjaflex
- Slicer: CURA (Supported). Other open slicers can be used but are not supported by Slant 3D
To Learn more visit the Mason's Intro Page at Slant 3D